Paris Cooking Classes : learn the art of French cooking in a fun, relaxed atmosphere in the heart of Paris.
What happens at Cook'n With Class when you mix one of our world-class chefs and our resident sommelier?
The answer is a fabulous, fun and educational Chef's Table in the comfort of our intimate cooking school in Montmartre.
Our resident sommelier will choose 6 different wines to accompany each small dish that will be prepared right before your eyes by our chef. Both will help you unlock the secrets of food and wine pairing that will allow you to recreate a French aperitif party once you get home.
There's no work to be done on your end, just sit back, relax, watch and see how to prepare a quick and easy show-stopping small French dishes that will amaze your friends and family. The chef and sommelier are here to keep you entertained all while learning the skills and easy to remember guidelines about French wine and food pairing that surely will come in handy at any of your future events.
As usual at Cook'n With Class, this activity is limited to 6-8 participants to keep the atmosphere fun and enjoyable for all. You will enjoy a delicious dinner, lots of interaction with our specialists and memories that you will keep forever.
Here is a sample of what you might expect on the night:
(note to seasonal changing menus, recipes will not be provided for this class)
1) Foie gras terrine with fig chutney (Riesling Grand Cru Eichberg 2008)
2) Sea bass carpaccio with pink peppercorn and elderflower (Cotes du Rhône Blanc 2010)
3) Scrambled eggs with truffle (Crémant d'Alsace)
4) Duck with orange & glazed turnip (Saint-Chinian 2010)
5) Comté cheese, sliced pear with Sichuan pepper (Saint Joseph 2009)
6) Pistachio & chocolate Financier (Maury 2009)
|Class duration - 3 hours.
Price per person : 130 euro
Reductions are given on your second class.